AIA Great European Carnival 2017
AIA Great European Carnival will be back to the Central Harbourfront in December 2017. AIA Carnival 2017/2018 will be there to celebrate Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Chinese New Year. AIA Christmas Carnival Hong Kong has become an annual tradition for many Hong Kong people and tourists during the festive periods. This lively carnival, as always, has countless activities such as rides, booth games, parades, Ferris wheel and the European Food Market.
AIA Great European Carnival attracted one million visitors last year. This year, other than those exciting rides, there will be more selfie areas with new characters. New games and traditional favourites will also bring you surprise as over 1,000,000 toys and dolls are waiting for you to bring them home.
Great value European and Asian gourmet offering in centralized food court cannot be missed. It is located right in front of the big stage so that guests can enjoy food and entertainment at the same time. The big stage will provide a wide range of entertainment like choirs, dance shows, rock n roll, DJ’s and magicians.
- Date: 21 December 2017 to 25 February 2018 (except 12 Jan. 2018)
- Time: 11am to 11pm (except 21 Dec. 2017 from 5pm)
- Venue: Central Harbourfront Event Space
- Admission: Adult: HK$130 (incl. $100 e-tokens)
- Child: HK$90 (incl. $70 e-tokens)
- Entry Only: HK$40 (without e-token)
- Website: http://tgec.asia/
How to get to AIA Carnival Hong Kong 2017
- By Star Ferry: Central Pier
- By MTR: Central Station – IFC Mall exit
- By Bus: Central Bus Terminus Exchange Square
- Taxi Stands: Ferry Piers, IFC Mall, Exchange Square PTI, Hong Kong Station
- Parking: IFC Mall, City Hall
Hope you have fun at AIA Great European Carnival 2017. Please feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. To get free newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar. Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post!