Hong Kong Christmas Events 2017
Celebrating Christmas in Hong Kong and making plans for family and friends? We have gathered the Top 5 Hong Kong Christmas events for you. Let’s have a look now.
- Hong Kong Winterfest
Hong Kong Winterfest is orgainzed by Hong Kong Tourism Board every Christmas in Hong Kong. The Statue Square Christmas Tree is a perfect background for selfies. You can also meet the Santa Claus and the Christmas Choir there.
- Date & Time:
- 1–14 December 2017 5–10pm
- 15–21 December 2017 5–11pm
- 22–25 December 2017
- (Extended to 12:30am on the night of 24 December) 5pm to midnight
- 26 December 2017 to 1 January 2018
- (Extended to 12:30am on the night of 31 December) 5–10pm
- Venue: North Statue Square, Central (Adjacent to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong)
- Admission: Free
- Santa Claus and his friends will make appearances at various times on 1-3, 8-10, 15-25 December.
- Christmas choirs will be performing at various times from 18-24 December.
- Website: http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/events-festivals/highlight-events/winter-fest.jsp
How to get there
- MTR Central Station, Exit K
- Hong Kong Pulse 3D Light Show
Hong Kong Pulse 3D Light Show will coincide with Hong Kong WinterFest with festive images and combine 3D projection technology with music and lighting effects. Hong Kong Cultural Centre and the Clock Tower will become the background of this multimedia entertainment.
How to get there
- MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit E; East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit L6 or J
- The Great European Carnival Hong Kong
The Great European Carnival Hong Kong is one of the largest family entertainment and tourist attractions during the festive seasons. There you can enjoy rides, games, food, attractions and entertainment by Victoria Harbour.
- Date: 21 December 2017 to 25 February 2018 (except 12 Jan. 2018)
- Time: 11am to 11pm (except 21 Dec. 2017 from 5pm)
- Venue: Central Harbourfront Event Space
- Admission: Adult:HK$130 (incl. $100 e-tokens)
- Child: HK$90 (incl. $70 e-tokens)
- Entry Only: HK$40 (without e-token)
- Website: http://tgec.asia/
See how to get to AIA Carnival Hong Kong 2017.
- The 52nd Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo (HKBPE)
Being one of the largest outdoor fair in Hong Kong since 1938, Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo features the election of Miss Hong Kong Brands and Products Expo, renowned brands and quality products as well as delicious food including Hong Kong street food!
- The 15th Hong Kong Food Festival
Hong Kong Food Festival is one of the largest indoor food festivals in Hong Kong. This year, the festival has 10 theme zones showcasing distinct food culture around the world. It is a great place for food lovers!
- Date: 24 to 28 December 2017
- Time: 10am to 9pm (except the last day till 7pm)
- Venue: Hall 3, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai
- Admission: HK$20 (can also visit concurrent 15th Hong Kong Mega Showcase)
- Website: http://food-expo.com.hk/en/index.php
Hope you enjoy the Christmas in Hong Kong 2017. Please feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post with your family and friends!
To get free weekly newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar.