Wine and Dine Festival 2016 Hong Kong
Hong Kong Wine and Dine Festival 2016 is coming this autumn. Organized by the Hong Kong Tourism Board every year since 2009, it is one of Asia’s largest food exhibitions. Central Harbourfront will turn into a “Wine and Food Tasting Paradiseβ. You can eat and drink with friends while listening to music there.
This year, a record breaking 400 and more stalls are setting up against the glamorous backdrop of Victoria Harbour, featuring wine and spirits from around the world, as well as signature dishes from top restaurants. Other than red wine, liquor, champagne and other grape wine, there are special areas for whiskey, beer and cheese.
At the same time, the event also introduces Hong Kong-style food such as street food like fish ball. While enjoying food and spirits, music and entertainment will be staged from time to time. There will also be Wine and Dine Workshops where chefs and wine chefs will be invited to give demonstrations which makes Wine and Dine Festival 2016 more diverse.
- Venue: Central Harbourfront Event Space
- Date and Time:
- 27 October β 7:30pm to 11:30pm
- 28 October β Noon to 11:30pm
- 29 October β Noon to 11:30pm
- 30 October β Noon to 10:00pm
- Admission: HK$30 per adult. HK$15 for seniors aged 65 or above, children aged 3-12, full-time students andΒ people with disabilities. Free for children under 3.
- Wine Pass: HK$100, HK$200, HK$600.
How to get to Wine and Dine Festival 2016 Hong Kong
- MTR Admiralty Station (Exit A) – 10-minute walk
- MTR Central Station (Exit A) or MTR Hong Kong Station (Exit A2) – 20-minute walk
Hope you enjoy Hong Kong Wine and Dine Festival 2016. Please feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post!
To get free weekly newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar.