AIA Great European Carnival 2018
AIA Great European Carnival will be back to the Central Harbourfront in December 2018. AIA Carnival 2018/2019 will be around to celebrate Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year with you. AIA Christmas Carnival Hong Kong has become an annual tradition for many Hong Kong people and tourists during the festive periods. This lively carnival, as always, has countless activities such as rides, booth games, parades, Ferris wheel and the European Food Market.
AIA Great European Carnival attracted one million visitors last year. This year, other than those exciting rides, there will be more selfie areas with new characters. New games and traditional favourites will also bring you surprise as over 1,000,000 toys and dolls are waiting for you to bring them home.
Great value European and Asian gourmet offering in centralized food court cannot be missed. The big stage will provide a wide range of entertainment like choirs, dance shows, rock n roll, DJ’s and magicians.
- Date: 14 December 2018 – 17 February 2019
- Time: 11 am – 11 pm
- Venue: Central Harbourfront Event Space
- Admission: Adult: HK$130 (incl. $100 e-tokens)
- Child: HK$90 (incl. $70 e-tokens)
- HK$300 (inclusive of 30 tokens and one free entry)
- Entry Only: HK$50 (without e-token)
- Website: https://tgec.asia/
How to get to AIA Carnival Hong Kong 2018
- MTR: Central Station Exit A, Hong Kong Station Exit A (Central Piers)
- Bus: Central Bus Terminus Exchange Square
- Star Ferry: Central Pier
- Taxi Stands: Ferry Piers, IFC Mall, Exchange Square PTI, Hong Kong Station
- Parking: IFC Mall, City Hall
Hope you have fun at AIA Great European Carnival 2018. Please feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. To get free newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar. Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post!