Hong Kong Halloween 2016
Every October, Hong Kong turns into a “City of Halloween”. A variety of Halloween activities are happening in the city and make it full of lively and funny festive atmosphere. Hong Kong is a great place to celebrate Halloween: the two theme parks – Ocean Park and Disneyland – have launched celebrations, shopping malls are full of Halloween’s decoration, restaurants have rolled out themed menus, street parties are getting ready. You can surely find a way to celebrate Halloween Hong Kong 2016.
Halloween 2016 Hong Kong Top Events
1. Hong Kong Disney Halloween 2016 – Disney Halloween Time
This year the infamous Disney Villains have taken over the park to create wicked fun for everyone. Put on your wicked costumes and join Mickey and Friends Costume Party. Don’t miss the Villains Night Out, Disney Trick-or-Treat and Mickeys Halloween Time Cavalcade.
- Date: 15 September to 31 October 2016
- Time: Please refer to the website below
- Venue: Lantau Island
- Ocean Park Halloween 2016
Ocean Park is filled with a wide range of spooky shows and thrilling attractions such as the Palace of Death, Scare Zone – Yin Yang Deathway and Ghostbusters Live! Ghostbusters Academy is a perfect place to practice your gun skills, while ‘16+’ is set to be challenged by visitors aged 16 or above. Grab your mobile phone for an interactive journey at the Legendary Palace, and get some sweets at the trick-or-treat trail.
- Date: 2–31 October 2016 (selected dates)
- Time: 10am to 11pm
- Venue: Aberdeen
- Lan Kwai Fong Halloween Street Party 2016
Dress up for the Halloween celebration in Lan Kwai Fong this year. Go to enjoy Halloween-themed menus and drinks with your loved ones. You may also want to join some parties and grab some beer in other nightlife areas of Hong Kong.
- Date: 31 October 2016
- Time: 6pm
- Venue: Lan Kwai Fong, Central
- Admission: Free Admission
- FASHION WALK Halloween Styloween 2016 – Twisted Fairy Tales
This year, the campaign will feature famous fairy-tale characters to bring surprises to everyone. Join the party and have some fun. Admission is free.
- Date: October 28, 2016
- Time: Session 1: 7:30pm; Session 2: 9pm
- Venue: Great George Street, Paterson Street, Kingston Street and Food Street, Fashion Walk
- Date: October 28, 2016
- Time: 8-10pm
- Venue: Food Street, Fashion Walk
- Location: Causeway Bay
5. Lok Fu Plaza ‘Zombie Prison’
Lok Fu Plaza has become a ‘Zombie Prison’ for you to hunt some zombie. You can also play some games at the ‘Zombie Carnival’. Don’t forget to spend HK$400 or above in the shopping mall to get a free Express Package!
- Date: 16 September to 31 October 2016 (Every Friday to Sunday, public holidays and 31 October)
- Time: 4pm – 10pm
- Venue: Lok Fu, Kowloon
Hope you enjoy Halloween Hong Kong 2016. Please feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post!
To get free newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar.