Hello, let’s take a quick look at Hong Kong Festivals and Events in Fall 2018 below:
- Mid-Autumn Festival/ Moon/ Lantern Festival – 24-Sep, 2018
- Monkey King Festival – 25-Sep, 2018
- National Day – 1-Oct, 2018
- Birthday of Confucius/Teacher’s Day – 06-Oct, 2018
- Hong Kong Tennis Open – 6 – 14-Oct, 2018
- Chung Yeung Festival – 17-Oct, 2018
- Hong Kong Harbour Race – 21-Oct, 2018
- Clockenflap Music & Arts Festival – 9 – 11-Nov, 2018
- Hong Kong International Races (Horse Racing) – 10-Dec, 2018
- Winter Solstice – 22-Dec, 2018
- Hong Kong Mega ShowCase – 22 – 25 Dec, 2018
- Hong Kong Brands & Products Expo – Dec TBC 2018
- Christmas Day – 25-Dec, 2018
- Boxing Day – 26-Dec, 2018
- New Year’s Eve – 31-Dec, 2018
Celebrate some of your favourite Hong Kong festivals and events in fall 2018. Feel free to leave us comments or contact us if you have any questions. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or want to add your events to the list.
To get free newsletter and updates from Hong Kong Travel Guide in your inbox, simply sign up at the top of the right-handed sidebar.
Thank you for reading this post. Please like us on Facebook and share our post.